Health & Safety
With over 60 years of experience and a global team of the most highly qualified staff, our top priority is always delivering building access solutions to the highest possible standards of safety; for users, building tenants and the general public. From initial design and manufacture to installation, the safety of people working at height is in our hands and this is a responsibility we take very seriously.
Some of our key safety features are:
- Hoist mechanisms with independently operating safety brake
- Spindle mechanism with independently operating safety brake
- Cradle suspension with overload switches
- Rope spooling mechanism with electrical slack rope control
- Traversing gears with heavy duty gripping claws against derailing
- Highest protection of all electrical parts exposed to climatic elements
- Dead-man’s control for all movements as well as emergency-push button stops at each control panel
- Electrical monitoring and automatic shut-off of all motors when end positions are reached. Independent emergency shut-off for all relevant safety movements
Manntech are constantly innovating and will continue to provide enhanced safety programs and advanced safety features as part of the ongoing development of our products.