Our Commitment to Sustainability
As part of Alimak Group, CoxGomyl and Manntech are committed to being a sustainable and environmentally conscious company.
We have developed a framework that encompasses all strategic goals, based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This framework guarantees that the company acts consciously to meet a goal of reducing our entire carbon footprint by 30% across the value chain by 2025.
Our sustainability framework is centred on three key pillars:
- We responsibly conduct business, promoting an inclusive and engaging workplace, and expect business partners to do the same
- We engage in relevant ecosystems to be part of the transformation towards increased sustainability in the sectors we are active in
- Our products and solutions are designed to minimise the impact on the environment throughout their lifetime
- We help our customers to increase productivity and minimise their CO2 footprint through innovative products and solutions
- Safe and reliable solutions are part of Alimak Group’s DNA and core values
- We minimise the climate impact across all of our operations
- Improving resource efficiency by digital means
- Our workplace is safe, inclusive, and engaging
Further initiatives that CoxGomyl and Manntech are proud to adopt are the sourcing of steel from suppliers who provide new steel manufactured from reprocessed steel products and the implementation of a waste management program to ensure our total waste and the overall impact on the environment is kept to a minimum.
For more information on Alimak Group’s sustainability initiatives please contact email@example.com