Through a global network of service centres, Manntech has the expertise and capability to provide comprehensive service and support anywhere in the world from land to sea. Our localised support is proactive in maximising the potential of every asset to ensure product uptime, safety and productivity is never compromised, the best equipment deserves the best service.
Support solutions are also available on existing installations providing an inspection and evaluation of the equipment is conducted and any remedial work is provisioned. Manntech support solutions offer customers a fixed cost over the total lifecycle of the equipment with no hidden charges or unexpected surprises.
A typical support package would include the following elements:
- Primary Consultation and Proposal
- Service Level Agreement
- Service and Preventative
- Maintenance Programme
- Operator Training
- Spare Parts Packages (normal wear-parts replaced at scheduled intervals)
- Emergency call-outs
- Technical Support / Troubleshooting
- Remote Monitoring (where available)
- On-going evaluation of asset (lifecycle management)